Physical Medicine & Rehab Center of Orlando
Dr. Pedro Oliveros, MD PT
Dr. Oliveros' passion for hands-on medicine is the result of the skills and treatment philosophies he developed as a licensed Physical Therapist prior to becoming an M.D. He personally supervises his patients' rehabilitation and prescribes the most appropriate therapy for each condition.
- Board Certified in Pain Management
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Diplomate of the Academy of Integrative Pain Management, Credentialed by Exam
- Member, American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Certified Disability Analyst
- American Board of Balance Medicine
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner
- Fellow American Back Society
Our physical therapy methods include a variety of highly specialized exercises that help patients live more active and pain free lives, while teaching healthy habits that can help to avoid pain and injuries in the future. Our experienced team of highly trained professionals knows how to help you get out of pain and back in action. Come visit us and discover first hand why well-respected primary care doctors and orthopedists throughout Orlando recommend their patients to us.